Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Sam!

Let's just keep the Kristen and Sam love fest going, shall we?


Happy birthday to my kindred spirit! Although I'm happy you are living it up in Napa, I wish we were celebrating together today!

5 Random Things that are Wonderful about Sam
  1. She's very thoughtful. When she goes places and sees things that remind her of her friends or family, she always picks up impromptu gifts. Who doesn't love that?

  2. She collects pennies. The kind you squish in those machines that have a fun design on them. This gives us the chance to travel all over in search of pennies. Including to the Stone Zoo to watch the meerkats.

  3. She loves my cooking and will rave about it. Pretty sure I could make almost anything and she'd eat it and tell me it's the best thing she's ever had. (This might be self serving, but at least it's honest)

  4. She chats with me all day at work. This gets me through the day.

  5. You may or may not know this about her, but she's super crafty. Which I LOVE!

Happy birthday my fabulous friend! Drink some wine for me! We'll celebrate when you come home!

Us in the Prudential Mall with the moose magnet that was spotted by Sam and now lives with Dane and I. You can't read it, but the little sign says "Free to a good home". He's living the life now on my fridge!

0 comments:

 
Blog template by Sharnee, Header fonts from DaFont